Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, applicable laws and regulations and their compliance. If you disagree with any of the stated terms and conditions, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this site are secured by relevant copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
1. Permission is allowed to temporarily download one duplicate of the materials (data or programming) on Renewly's site for individual and non-business use only. This is the just a permit of license and not an exchange of title, and under this permit you may not:
2. Modify or copy the materials;
3. Use the materials for any commercial use , or for any public presentation (business or non-business);
4. Attempt to decompile or rebuild any product or material contained on Renewly's site;
5. Remove any copyright or other restrictive documentations from the materials; or
6. Transfer the materials to someone else or even "mirror" the materials on other server.
7. This permit might consequently be terminated if you disregard any of these confinements and may be ended by Renewly whenever deemed. After permit termination or when your viewing permit is terminated, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your ownership whether in electronic or printed form.
1. The materials on Renewly's site are given "as is". Renewly makes no guarantees, communicated or suggested, and thus renounces and nullifies every single other warranties, including without impediment, inferred guarantees or states of merchantability, fitness for a specific reason, or non-encroachment of licensed property or other infringement of rights. Further, Renewly does not warrant or make any representations concerning the precision, likely results, or unwavering quality of the utilization of the materials on its Internet site or generally identifying with such materials or on any destinations connected to this website.